Join Us For a Night to Remember
While Supporting Underprivileged Youth in Denver
We are so excited to host our very first Skyline International Holiday Gala. Skyline International Soccer’s mission is to ensure that organized soccer is accessible to underprivileged children regardless of their social, economic or cultural background. Our goal is to alleviate geographic, cultural, financial and logistical barriers to facilitate participation among under-served communities. Skyline International reaches out to communities previously overlooked by most youth athletics and provides coaches, fields, uniforms, equipment, and administrative organization. We instill a degree of belonging (as players identify with their team), mentorship (through our coaches), healthy lifestyles, and a sense of achievement and self-worth (as they grow and develop through the program).
- When: Friday, November 21 from 7:00pm to 11:00pm
- Where: Space Gallery, 400 Santa Fe Dr. Denver, CO 80204
- What: Beer & wine, live music & dancing from That Eighties Band, silent auction items with sports packages, local hotel packages, and much more!
- Attire: Semi-formal (cocktail dress, slacks/jeans & blazer)
- Cost: $25/ticket
Financial and Donor Sponsors
- Justin Buller, Realtor, Keller Williams Denver Central
- Neat Freaks House Cleaning
- 634 Construction
- Sprout Foundation
- Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Devil’s Thumb Ranch Resort & Spa
- Tony P’s Bar & Pizzeria Food & Beverage Happy Hour plus Fillmore Auditorium Package
- Colorado Avalanche
- Colorado Rapids
- Teriyaki Madness Gift Basket
- Chad’s Grill
- Jose O’Shea’s Mexican Restaurant
- Dancin’ Dreams
We are thrilled to be hosting our first ever Skyline International Gala fundraiser. In order to host such an event, you can imagine there is a lot of work that needs to be put into organizing. Our supporters help make it all possible.
If you are interested in supporting Skyline International, we’d love to work with you! Contact Neil Alvarado at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-933-4686.