- Skyline’s TOPSoccer Program is a modified version of soccer developed for youth ages 4 – 21 with cognitive or physical disabilities.
- Players are grouped into teams or small groups based on ability and age.
- Each player will ideally have a volunteer buddy to help guide them through various soccer related activities, as directed by their team coach.
- Skyline runs Fall and Spring, six-week seasons.
- Our Fall 2019 TOPSoccer Season will meet once a week for six weeks, from September 5th to October 10th. Players will meet every Thursday from 5:15 – 6:15pm at the Skyline Indoor Facility (2175 S. Bryant St., Denver, CO 80219).
- The cost of each season is $25. The only additional equipment your player will need is shinguards. Soccer cleats are optional, and Skyline brings all additional equipment (even soccer balls!).
- Financial scholarships are available. Please contact our office to learn more.
Be a Buddy!
- Buddies are partnered one-on-one with a Player.
- Buddies can come to any Thursday practice or game – just try to arrive 15 minutes early! We will try to partner you with the same player each week.
- Buddies are positive and encouraging role-models and help our players have FUN, participate in all activities and play to their individual potential.
- If you are interested in volunteering as a Buddy, register online or contact Nick@skylinesoccer.org.
- To sign-up as a Volunteer Buddy or Volunteer Coach, or to join our email list to receive updates, please use our online registration system!
- Follow the button below, and scroll down to find the “TOPSoccer” section.
- Next, select the VOLUNTEER option, and answer the questions that are prompted.
- We will be in touch during the weeks leading up to the season with additional information, but don’t hesitate to contact our office if you need anything at all!
- Thank you for your willingness to help a great program! Our volunteers are what really make our program run successfully.
To Get Signed Up
- Registration for Fall is now open!
- Select the red, “Register/Login” button at the top of this page – then either log-in or create a member account in our online registration system.
- Once you see the list of all of the categories to signup for, scroll until you see “TOPSoccer PLAYERS – Fall 2019.” Then, simply answer the registration questions to the best of your ability.
- Also note that we have financial assistance available for those in need.
To Learn More
- For more information, please contact TOPS@skylinesoccer.org or call Skyline staff member, Nick, at 720.439.9075.