Welcome to TOPSoccer
- Skyline’s TOPSoccer Program is a modified version of soccer developed for youth ages 4 – 21 with cognitive or physical disabilities.
- Players are grouped into teams or small groups based on ability and age.
- Each player will ideally have a volunteer buddy to help guide them through various soccer related activities, as directed by their team coach.
- Skyline runs fall and spring seasons.
- Our Fall 2017 TOPSoccer Season will meet once a week for six weeks, from September 8th to October 13th. Players will meet every Friday from 5:00 – 6:00pm at Harvard Gulch Park in the northern end of the football stadium.
- The cost of each season is $25. The only additional equipment your player will need is shinguards. Soccer cleats are optional, and Skyline brings all additional equipment (even soccer balls!).
- Financial scholarships are available. Please contact our office to learn more.
Volunteer for Skyline’s TOPSoccer Program! No previous experience needed – simply come with an open mind ready to learn, grow, and have a good time.
Be a Buddy
- Buddies are partnered one-on-one with a Player.
- Buddies can come to any Friday practice or game – just try to arrive 15 minutes early! We will try to partner you with the same player each week.
- Buddies are positive and encouraging role-models and help our players have FUN, participate in all activities and play to their individual potential.
- If you are interested in volunteering as a Buddy, register online or contact Shelley@skylinesoccer.org.
Be a Coach
- Lead a practice with one team or small group of players throughout the 6 week season.
- Lesson plans will be available if you need them.
- All equipment will be provided by Skyline.
- If you are interested in volunteering as a TOPS Coach, please register online or contact Shelley@skylinesoccer.org.
- To sign-up as a Volunteer Buddy or Volunteer Coach,or to join our email list to receive updates, please use our online registration system!
- Follow the button below, and scroll down to find the “COACHES / VOLUNTEERS” section.
- Next, select the VOLUNTEER option, and answer the questions that are prompted.
- We will be in touch during the weeks leading up to the season with additional information, but don’t hesitate to contact our office if you need anything at all!
- Thank you for your willingness to help a great program! Our volunteers are what really make our program run successfully.
To Get Signed Up
- Registration for spring is now open!
- Select the red, “Register/Login” button at the top of this page – then either log-in or create a member account in our online registration system.
- Once you see the list of all of the categories to signup for, scroll until you see “TOPSoccer PLAYERS – Fall 2017.” Then, simply answer the registration questions to the best of your ability.
- Also note that we financial assistance available for those in need.
To Learn More
- For more information, please contact TOPS@skylinesoccer.org or call Skyline staff member, Shelley, at 720.439.9075.