Welcome to TOPSoccer
- Skyline’s TOPSoccer Program is a modified version of soccer developed for youth ages 4 – 21 with cognitive or physical disabilities.
- Players are grouped into teams or small groups based on ability and age.
- Each player will ideally have a volunteer buddy to help guide them through various soccer related activities, as directed by their team coach.
- Skyline runs fall and spring seasons.
- Our Fall 2017 TOPSoccer Season will meet once a week for six weeks, from September 8th to October 13th. Players will meet every Friday from 5:00 – 6:00pm at Harvard Gulch Park in the northern end of the football stadium.
- The cost of each season is $25. The only additional equipment your player will need is shinguards. Soccer cleats are optional, and Skyline brings all additional equipment (even soccer balls!).
- Financial scholarships are available. Please contact our office to learn more.
Volunteer for Skyline’s TOPSoccer Program! No previous experience needed – simply come with an open mind ready to learn, grow, and have a good time.
Be a Buddy
- Buddies are partnered one-on-one with a Player.
- Buddies can come to any Friday practice or game – just try to arrive 15 minutes early! We will try to partner you with the same player each week.
- Buddies are positive and encouraging role-models and help our players have FUN, participate in all activities and play to their individual potential.
- If you are interested in volunteering as a Buddy, register online or contact Shelley@skylinesoccer.org.
Be a Coach
- Lead a practice with one team or small group of players throughout the 6 week season.
- Lesson plans will be available if you need them.
- All equipment will be provided by Skyline.
- If you are interested in volunteering as a TOPS Coach, please register online or contact Shelley@skylinesoccer.org.
- To sign-up as a Volunteer Buddy or Volunteer Coach,or to join our email list to receive updates, please use our online registration system!
- Follow the button below, and scroll down to find the “COACHES / VOLUNTEERS” section.
- Next, select the VOLUNTEER option, and answer the questions that are prompted.
- We will be in touch during the weeks leading up to the season with additional information, but don’t hesitate to contact our office if you need anything at all!
- Thank you for your willingness to help a great program! Our volunteers are what really make our program run successfully.
To Get Signed Up
- Registration for spring is now open!
- Select the red, “Register/Login” button at the top of this page – then either log-in or create a member account in our online registration system.
- Once you see the list of all of the categories to signup for, scroll until you see “Spring 2017 TOPSoccer.” Then, simply answer the registration questions to the best of your ability.
- Also note that we financial assistance available for those in need.
To Learn More
- For more information, please contact TOPS@skylinesoccer.org or call Skyline staff member, Shelley, at 720.439.9075.